Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 6 August 2008

Inspirational Boards

I just found a wonderful blog; Sippycups are for Chardonnay. Don't you just love the title of her blog? I wish I could have that much creativity to think of a title like that! She has created a Martha Stewart style blog and I love the contents. However, the main thing that has jumped out to me are these inspirational boards...aren't they great! These are like a brainstorming board, where you put all different things that come to mind together, or you can just use it as a scrapbooking. You can do it with different color schemes and for different ocassions from weddings to baby shower etc.

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.