Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Monday 18 August 2008

Recommend me some blogs!!!

As per my previous post, I had started to read Sippycups are for Chardonnay, a blog written by a SAHM (Stay at Home Mum), wife of a Doctor, previous Stationer and her posts range from her children, events she co-ordinates, improvements she makes in her home, bargains she finds in the shops and everything else in between.

To be honest I'm quite surprised because we don't really have much in common and yet I thoroughly enjoyed her blog, so much so that I've read the entire blog...yes from archives to current posting. I'm yet to write her a note to let her know how much I enjoy her blog. Anyhow, now that I've finished reading her blog and just receiving posts as she writes them I would love to hear some recommendations on blogs that you enjoy. Looking forward to reading some fascinating and interesting blogs.

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.