Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 7 September 2008

Toast to my Blog

I haven't been writing much on my blog, the truth is that I have been feeling quite inadequate about this lil blog of mine, as I've been glued to my Macbook reading other people's blogs. I've been so entertained that I've read a few from Archive to present, then re-read some! Whilst these newly-found blogs are so beautiful to read it left me feeling inadequate about my own blog. With such beautiful and creative blogs around in the mass why would anyone want to read mine?

Putting all negativity aside I've decided this blog was never meant for readers alone, it was meant to be for me and my family and friends and yes for those that may find what I write about interesting enough, but I'm doing what I love and that's all that matters. I love writing and I certainly love blogs as I've recently discovered, so here's to my blog, whether it has one reader and writer combined or maybe one day another individual reader.



0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.