Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 3 December 2008

Urban Grace Interior Photo Contest


Erika from Urban Grace Interiors had a Doggie Photo Contest which I entered my beautiful furbaby in (sent the two pics above) and although we unfortunately didn't win there were heaps of cute and very much deserving entrants, even I, who is quite bias to my little one couldn't pick a winner.

Erika and her team wonderfully collaborated this beautiful slideshow to show all the pics that were entered for the competition, please do view it as it will fill you with laughter and tears. I tried to post a pic of the winning furbaby but Blogger would not allow so please check him out here, there are also pics of special mentions/runner ups. 

Please also stay tuned as I will be doing a write up soon on Urban Grace Interiors, it's one of my "read it in it's entirety blog".

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.