Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday 10 February 2009

2009 Young Adult Challenge - COMPLETED!


Another J Kaye Challenge, this one is to read 12 Young Adult books in 2009. I wouldn't normally do such a challenge but lately there has been so many great Young Adult books out eg. Harry Potter and Twilight series that I've gotten really interested in finding more great ones, so here's a great motivation. Sign up and guidelines can be found here.

1. The Last Days by Scott Westerfeld
2. The Struggle by LJ Smith
3. Daughters of Darkness by LJ Smith
4. Touching Darkness by Scott Westerfeld
5. The Blue Noon by Scott Westerfeld
6. Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
7. Specials by Scott Westerfeld
8. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
9. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
10. Black Blood by Christopher Pike
11. Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta
12. So Yesterday by Scott Westerfeld

16/02/09 - I've removed the listing of the books, I will just fill it up as I go. I also have decided that I won't be doubling up on the listing, the items that will show up in the "1st in series" won't be showing up on this list. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the YA Reading Challenge. I have PEEPS down as one of the books I want to read too.

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.