Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

My Button

Button for Paperback Princess

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Casual Classics Challenge 2009


MizB is hosting a "Casual Classics Challenge", which is to read 4 "Classics" between January 1st 2009 and December 31st 2009 and since I'm going to be reading a lot of classics already by personal choice I thought it'd be a great addition to my other reading challenges, but I think this would be it for me this year. I don't want to join too much and overwhelm myself as I do want to complete the challenges. As I finish reading I will write the titles of my "read" classics. Till then...

1.
2.
3. 
4.

0 comments:

Subscribe

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Google+

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.