Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 8 February 2009

My Dream Library



I had my tabs opened when Safari unexpectedly quit. I've left this post for a few days seeking for the blog that had posted about this beautiful library but to no avail so apologies for no source and I will correct it as soon as I find it. All I recall from the post is that this is an artistic French couple.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say that as per my previous post I have posted some of the beautiful books that I have purchased for my collection, some having similar covers to the above pics. Seeing as this is the first time I've seen such a library I wanted to post about it and I wanted to just say this is my dream library. I'm even contemplating in eventually leather binding my journals and having it displayed as per this library. Aren't these beautifully covered books just adorable and I'm definitely having a sliding ladder.

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.