Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday 14 July 2011

100 Books in a Year Reading Challenge 2011


Book Chick City, a blog I've been subscribing to for quite some time has been hosting the "100 Books in a Year Reading Challenge 2011". Due to personal reasons, I think this year maybe my "reading" year and I may actually get 100+ despite me starting the count from June 2011. I'm going to hopefully be able to update my progress by putting a link on my blog sidebar monthly, but if not I'll be having another post with monthly progress of my completed books.


Here are the details of entry, copy & pasted directly from Book Chick City.



Sign Up Details

To sign up you MUST make a post on your blog about participating in the challenge this can be a post containing all your challenges, that's fine) - you then use the URL of the post to sign up to the challenge by adding it to Mr Linky below. DO NOT just add your blog URL - this will be deleted.

You must add the button to your sidebar - make sure that it links back to this post so others can join the challenge if they wish. Easiest way to do this is to copy and paste the code displayed below!


Challenge Details

Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011

Rules - Read 100 or more books in 2011

All books can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.

Only print books and ebooks count (no audiobooks).

You can join anytime.

At the beginning of Jan 2011, I will add a link so you can add your reviews but this is not obligatory.

You don't have to have a blog to join in - for those without a blog just FILL IN THIS FORM and I will add you to the list - just join the discussion in the comments section to let us know when you've read a book and what you thought of it! :)

You can also follow each other's progress and chat about the VC books you read on twitter too - just use #100BooksInAYear :)

If you have trouble adding your URL link below, please email me the name you want posted below with your URL link and I will add it for you.

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.