Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday 12 July 2011

YA Bliss Mini-Challenge



As per my previous entry, each day of the Read-a-thon 2 mini-challenges are posted. I'm participating in YA Bliss' mini-challenge, rules and further information can be found here.


I've got to name 3 book "love triangles" so here's my pick:-


1. Bill - Sookie - Eric from Sookie Stackhouse Series' by Charlaine Harris


2. Stefan - Elena - Damon from The Vampire Diaries Series by LJ Smith


3. Simon - Chloe - Derek from The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong


4. Heath - Zoey - Erik from Marked by PC & Kristin Cast*


*Added #4 just in case my #1 doesn't count. Not sure if YA Bliss is specific about it being only YA (Young Adult) books.


2 comments:

FallenVamp said...

Oh wow I didn't even think about the Damon vs. Stefan one!

Unknown said...

Fallen Vamp you can even go the Stefan - Elena - Matt love triangle ;)

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.