Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday 8 January 2013

Australia Day Special Feature Event


Australia Day is the official National Day of Australia. Celebrated on January 26th annually, it's a day that commemorates the arrival of the First Fleet in 1788. Despite having had a different title, this event has been celebrated since 1808.

I am beginning 2013 with a very special month-long feature here at Paperback Princess. 

For the entire month of January, to commemorate Australia Day, I will be hosting some of the most amazing and wonderful Australian Young Adult Authors in the field...so get excited! 

Not only will this be jam packed with info on our fave Aussie Authors, what's an event without some fantastic giveaways? 

Without further ado, let me introduce to you our very special guests this month...









Happy Australia Day Everyone!!!








2 comments:

Moonlit Librarian said...

What a great idea! :)

siriusyareader said...

Oh! Australia Day is such a cute thing to do! I've never been to Australia but I have family there :P I love Jessica Shirvington! Ps: I love your header picture (is that what it's called ?) it's so adorable!

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.