Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 2 January 2013

Welcome 2013 - Happy New Years!!!


HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! 

This is my 1st post of the year, but at 45 mins past midnight it is, unfortunately, no longer January 1st. Being the New Year and my 1st post of the year I wanted to Welcome Everyone to Paperback Princess! 

Paperback Princess has been running for quite a few years albeit sporadically. Recently I have been making subtle changes to PP as I had wanted to make it solely a book blog. 

There is so many exciting changes happening! This month alone, we are looking forward to a new blog design AND for the whole month of January, we are commemorating Australia Day by hosting several Australian Young Adult Authors. Be very excited, as I've got big plans for this newly-improved version of The Paperback Princess...so please sit tight and stay tuned!

xoxo
 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting...looking forward to getting to know your blog!

Happy New Year.

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.