Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 15 February 2013

Feature & Follow Friday



Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

The Rules:-
  • You MUST follow BOTH hosts Rachel @ Parajunkee and Alison @ Alison Can Read
  • You MUST follow BOTH Featured Blogs of the week (linked below)
  • Do your own Feature & Follow Friday post answering the question of the week and link to it here
  • Follow and comment on other participants Feature & Follow Friday posts! 

This week's Featured Bloggers


The LUVNV

Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave, gush...just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a "few things". - Activity courtesy of author, Kelly Walker. 


My Dearest Cahill Sisters.

How I wish I lived in your time with your huge houses, pretty dresses and the general manners and decorum of that time. We seriously lack general manners, decorum, poise and class nowadays in my time. Not to mention wishing I had your "abilities". 

Cate, I cannot believe that you allowed yourself to be bullied! Your a strong and independent witch and you should have married Finn. At the very least you should have explained to him what was going on and said your goodbyes. What a pity that the bookshop got closed down, as that would have been my ideal dream job...I think that you would have loved owning that too. 

Maura, you really have the middle child syndrome, your selfish and I cannot believe that your sisters even bother sticking up for you, because you do not appreciate it. Wish you had joined the damn sisterhood that way Cate and Finn could have lived happily ever after without having to worry about your whining and selfish ways.

Tess, you are sweet and smart and so much potential. I do hope that you keep Maura in line whilst Cate is away. You will do well with your mature but kind heart and I do hope it works out well for all of you...yes even Maura. 


14 comments:

Athina said...

Hi!!
I am a new follower and a new member in Feature and Follow. Here is my 1st post
http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html
Hope you will follow back. :)

Louisse A. said...

I seriously agree with everything you mentioned in your letter. Cate and Finn belong together!! Great post.

New follower via GFC. :)

Click HERE for our FF.

Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

Unknown said...

Love the letter Angelica! I had completely forgotten about the Cahill witches! They've been languishing on my TBR for a year now, overlooked...but thanks to your reminder, they're going to have to be moved to the top!
Thanks for stopping by this week :) Old follower.
Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

Anonymous said...

Ooh, great letter! I haven't read the series yet, but now I really want to. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog earlier, as well as putting the button in your post. ♥♥♥

Raina @ The LUV'NV — one of this week's feature blogs.
(Old GFC follower / New FB follower)

Unknown said...

Seriously, your blog makes me want to go get dressed up and have a tea party! I feel like a kid again. :)

Love that you directly addressed each sister. Happy Friday dollface!

Lee @ Rally the Readers said...

Tess was my favorite character in Born Wicked. I wish that she'd been featured more in the book because I loved her personality.

Old follower. Thanks for stopping by!

Nicole said...

I haven't read this series, but I think your blog is absolutely beautiful :)

new follower via GFC
Nicole @ The Quiet Concert
F&F

Gabby Verdin said...

Great Letter! This is actually what I'm currently reading. It really perked my intrest more!

My F&F post


Awesome blog, love the theme.
New Follower -- Gabby from Gabby Reads

Unknown said...

Ooh, nice letter :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/02/follow-friday_15.html

Unknown said...

Hi Angelica. Great letter! I like the way you addressed each sister individually.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have replied to your request and sent you an email. They sometimes get lost so I hope it has reached you and not ended up as Spam.

So glad you liked my feather pointer.

Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

Daphne said...

I don't think I know these characters, but they definitely sound intriguing! What abilities are we talking about? xD Beautiful blog! I especially love your signature. :)

Followed back. Thanks for stopping by!
Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

sabriena said...

What is the Cahill sisters from? Something I need to look into. So many books, so little time. I loved the letter. Maura must really annoy you! haha Following you back, thanks for stopping by my site for Feature & Follow.

JezzebellJC said...

I haven't heard of the Cahill sisters before, but they sound fabulous. When you talk about the 'time' that they live in, I must agree. You went above and beyond and wrote quite a letter to a few different people. I love it! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

Unknown said...

I have never heard of this book, but great letter :)

New Follower via GFC :)

My F&F Post :)

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.