Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday 9 February 2013

Feature & Follow Friday




Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

The Rules:-
  • You MUST follow BOTH hosts Rachel @ Parajunkee and Alison @ Alison Can Read
  • You MUST follow BOTH Featured Blogs of the week (linked below)
  • Do your own Feature & Follow Friday post answering the question of the week and link to it here
  • Follow and comment on other participants Feature & Follow Friday posts! 

This week's Featured Bloggers


Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTEST books of the Mardi Gras float...what would you do to have them throw it at you

When I read this week's question I honestly wasn't going to participate. I have never attended the Mardi Gras and apart from the short media footages and random Mardi Gra pics from several Facebook friends I don't really know much about it, but I thought it'd be kinda cheating, only answering easy questions so here I am.

I'm quite shy and conservative when it comes to getting naked so I probably wouldn't do anything in reality but in my imaginative world where I'm not at all shy I'd get up on that float and do some kind of strip tease or slightly seductive dance, and even in my imaginative world I won't be taking any clothing off LOL 

If we're not allowed to answer in the imaginative world my next game plan is to get my boyfriend, who is not at all shy, though he thinks he is...to do the strip teasing, seductive dancing and with clothes actually coming off! 



 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It seems that most of us in the book world aren't ones for getting naked in public. ;) Good thing it's not a requirement for getting books.

Here's my FF

Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life
New Follower :)

Axie said...

Hahaha. I love that you'd make your boyfriend do the stripping. I JUST WATCHED Matt Terry on Ellen Degeneres...hahaha. Warning Contains stripping: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3bNJQvMme0

Old Follower: My FF

Unknown said...

I'm conservative as well, so showing skin is out of the question :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah@Catching Books said...

Great answer!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) :)

JezzebellJC said...

We definitely are a modest bunch :) No problems with that though. I think we are all creative enough to get those books without any clothing coming off! Thank you so much for visiting my FF. Old follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.