Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 8 February 2013

Review Copy Cleanup 3.0 #RCCleanup


Review Copy Cleanup 3.0 (#RCCleanup) is hosted by Celine @ Nyx Book Reviews and Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea. For more info and to sign up click on the button above, sign up ends on Friday, Feb 15. Pls ensure that the link you provide at sign up is the direct link to your RCCleanup Intro post. There are no other requirements apart from linking to your update post at the end of each week so we can all track each other's progress.

This is my first time ever in participating in The Review Copy Cleanup and it couldn't have come at a better time! I have gone book tour crazy and have a back log of books to be reviewed, so I was more than thrilled when I saw a Tweet mentioning this event. If you have review books that you want to get out of the way, be accountable and join in the fun. It's all very simple, there are no compulsory activities apart from your weekly update post. My goal, if I was to read all the books listed below, will be three books per week. Whilst not compulsory you can join in on the Twitter chat room here or by using the hashtag #RCCleanup.  

Read, Review and Have Fun!



Book List

(covers are linked to it's respective Goodreads page)
 

3 comments:

Reviewing Shelf said...

Interesting pile, Angelica. Good luck. :)

Aisha @The Bewitching Bibliophile said...

Wow now that's a list. Morrigan looks good, can't wait to see the reviews!! Good luck

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

I keep forgetting to say how much I adore your blog's design (or did I tell you already?). It's so cute!

Anyway, best of luck with your books and I hope you manage to read lots of them!

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.