Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 5 May 2013

Let's Talk #4 ~ Pet Cuddle Buddies?

Let's Talk is a weekly meme I'm trialling as I love the discussion topics! Hosted by KT at A Book Obsession and Smash at Smash Attack Reads. It's main purpose is to help everyone get to know each other better. To suggest topics click here. To view the schedule for future topic discussions and to read more info regarding the meme please click here or the event button. 

This week's question:-

Do you have pets? Are they your cuddle-buddies when you’re reading? Share the pet love! (Thanks, Sarah/Sarah Says Read and Miki/ Lecture toute une Aventure and Dovile)

I currently have four dogs at my house. Introducing you to my fur babies:-

Nikki ~ She's my first dog, she's now 9 years old just last month and she's a Maltese Terrier. She's the smallest dog but all the other dogs are scared of her LOL 

Buffy ~ She's my second dog, an American Staffy and she's 3 years old. She's the biggest of the dogs but she's the softest and the most kind hearted of the lot. Deep inside she's a big baby. 


Shadow ~ English Staffy, she's only 1 years old or nearly 1. She's absolutely adorable but oh so naughty!!! 
Crash ~ The puppy on the right, that's Buffy (couldn't find a pic of Crash on her own) American Staffy X she's only a few months old.

Nikki is my constant companion followed by Buffy. They're the two that are actually my dogs so…I love cuddling up to Buffy she's just so warm, toasty and cuddly! I mean look at all that meat! LOL 

6 comments:

Holly Letson said...

We have 2 cats and 2 dogs. There's a picture of our cats as my father's FB header @ https://www.facebook.com/mechanicalmadness .

The cat who is mostly white, Spike, likes to lay on me while I read. Also, our puppy likes to jump in my lap as well.

Midnyte Reader said...

Oh they are all so cute! I wish I could have 4 dogs! Love the picture of Shadow in the car. And seems like they all know who's boss! (Nikki).

Smash Attack Ash said...

WOW! How precious are these pups! I love Buddy especially. :)

JennRenee said...

Oh they are all so cute. I have one dog. Luna my German Shepherd and 3 crazy cats.

Anonymous said...

I love Staffies. they are such amazing dogs. It's a pity a lot of people think they are dangerous because they aren't, they are very sweet and really good with kids! My husband and I are going to get a Staffy when we get a decent backyard. Your furbabies all look so adorable!

Karen said...

Those little dogs rule everything don't they?? I used to work at a boarding kennel and one customer had a chihuahua and an Irish Wolfhound that stayed together. The poor Wolfhound couldn't even get in the food bowl if the other one wouldn't let him lol

All your dogs are beautiful!

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.