Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 26 June 2015

Book Blogger Hop + Feature & Follow Friday #40



Do others come to you for book recommendations?

(Suggested by Elizabeth from Silver's Reviews)

I don't really have many friends and family that are as much of a bookworm as myself, hence why I love the book blogging community so much, but the few people in my life that do read have asked me for recommendations in the past, however, it doesn't happen too often. 

Next week @ Book Blogger Hop

Do you lend your books to family and friends?





Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

The Rules:-
  • You MUST follow BOTH hosts Rachel @ Parajunkee and Alison @ Alison Can Read
  • Do your own Feature & Follow Friday post answering the question of the week and link to it at the bottom of this post 
  • Follow and comment on other participants Feature & Follow Friday posts! 

Q. Is there a book that was a required reading that you actually loved?

(Suggested by Natalie Heart Books)  

I may not have loved any book at the time when it was a required reading, but now I actually loved Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta and So Much To Tell You by John Marsden. Both stories I still recall today after hundreds of books read later, so it must have been powerful books. Apart from those two I can't even recall any other required reading. I wish I could remember some more though.

Next Week @ Feature & Follow Friday

What is the first book you remember reading? 

Suggested by Bookish Findings


Please Follow Me 




0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.