Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 19 June 2015

Book Blogger Hop + Feature & Follow Friday #39



Q. How many posts do you publish per week? And how many of them are reviews?

(Suggested Elizabeth from Silver's Reviews


I currently don't have a proper schedule as yet, but I'm in the process of doing so, basing it on Amanda's past Bloggiesta Mini Challenge here. If like me, you don't have a scheduling system as yet it is really worth checking that mini-challenge out. The system is easy, simple but will add structure to anyone's scheduling techniques.

Ideally I'd like to have a post per day, with 2-3 reviews per week, whether it be through tours, ARC's or just my own personal reads.

I'd love to hear how many posts everyone publishes per week, and I'd also like to hear your scheduling techniques and how are you finding it? 

Next week @ Book Blogger Hop

Do others come to you for book recommendations?





Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

The Rules:-
  • You MUST follow BOTH hosts Rachel @ Parajunkee and Alison @ Alison Can Read
  • Do your own Feature & Follow Friday post answering the question of the week and link to it at the bottom of this post 
  • Follow and comment on other participants Feature & Follow Friday posts! 

Featured Bloggers


Q. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be? Or if you have a tattoo, share a picture and its meaning.

(Suggested by Second Run Reviews)


This is my actual back tattoo as of today's date. It's still a work in progress, my Hubby is a Tattooist. I only had one tattoo prior to this one which is that dragon right at the bottom, I got that done when I was 21 years old, and then Hubby started this last year...whilst the design is absolutely beautiful if I could rewind time back I certainly wouldn't have done something so big, as I'm now a Mother! 

I would like to get a tattoo representing my son, I'm unsure what I'm going to get, I'm thinking just his name, or his real footprint/handprint with his date of birth or a portrait, but I have to think about where to put it, as I only get tattooed in places where I can hide it if I want to, and show it when it's appropriate.

I would have loved to get a literary tattoo, don't know why I never got one, it would have been more meaningful than my original dragon, but now it's a tad late as I don't want too much tattoos. Before I allowed Hubby to tattoo me I wasn't going to get anymore because I had already started regretting my original dragon...the silly things you do for love.

I'm so excited to see everyone else's tattoo most especially those bookish or children related.

Please Follow Me 



Next Week @ Feature & Follow Friday

Is there a book that you were required to read in school that you actually loved?

(Suggested by Natalie Hearts Books)

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.