Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 26 July 2015

ARC August 2015


Read, Sleep, Repeat has been hosting ARC August for 3 years now and it's a really great time for me to catch up with my Netgalley ARCs along with other few ones here and there, but mostly my main goal is to catch up on my Netgalley ARCs, I know I probably won't ever have 100% as there are DNFs but I'd like to get at least the 80-90%, does anyone have 100% for their Netgalley? Click on the button above or the link to sign up, and hope to see you there! 

Rules:- 
The rules are very simple

  • It may be a physical ARC or and eARC but it MUST be an ARC 
  • Yes it can be an ARC that has released as long as it’s an ARC I’m not going to nit pick much
  • HAVE FUN WITH THIS! Feeling like you are being “forced” to read is the best way turn a fun event into a yucky obligation 
  • Update post! I personally will do a post for each Saturday in August but that’s just me. You can update once a week, every other week or once for the whole darn event. This update can be in the form of a blog or tumblr post, vlog, link to your “ARC August 2015″ shelf or even an instagram pic! I want to make this as easy and low pressure as possible for you
I'll update this once every two weeks to write the books I've read and to link my reviews. 

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.