Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 24 July 2015

Book Blogger Hop + Feature & Follow Friday #44



Do you use bookmarks? If so, do you match them to the book you're reading or do you use random scraps of paper?

(Suggested by Bunnita @ Worth Reading)  

I'd love to answer that I have a beautiful bookmark which I use regularly when reading my books, but no...I'm a random scrap of paper gal, whatever is nearby at the time, I don't know why considering I do have bookmarks around. 

However, after doing this topic, I'm going to find a beautiful personalised handmade bookmark from Etsy and I'll start using it. I won't be "matching" it to each of the books I read as that would get far too expensive, but I will make more of an effort in using a proper bookmark. 

Do you use a bookmark? If you do, which is it, where did you get it from and do you find it's good to use? 

Next week @ Book Blogger Hop


Do you collect things that are book related? Like bookmarks, nameplates, 1st editions.




Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

The Rules:-
  • You MUST follow BOTH hosts Rachel @ Parajunkee and Alison @ Alison Can Read
  • Do your own Feature & Follow Friday post answering the question of the week and link to it at the bottom of this post 
  • Follow and comment on other participants Feature & Follow Friday posts! 

What is your favourite movie?

(Suggested by A Kernel of Nonsense


I know I'm cheating but I'm choosing the Harry Potter Series because it's really the only movie adaptation that I think is "good enough", it'll never be as good as the books, but the movie was done really well. 


Featured Bloggers



Please Follow Me 


Next Week @ Feature & Follow Friday

If you could get an ARC of any book, already published, or not yet, what would it be?&nbsp

(Submitted by: Words I Write Crazy)

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.