Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday 21 July 2015

Teaser + Top Ten Tuesday #31 ~ Celebrating Diversity


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke & The Bookish

Top Ten Books 

That Celebrate Diversity

(eg: features minority/religious minority, socioeconomic diversity, disabled MC,  neurotypical character, LGBTQ etc)


The following books I chose are all 2015 debuts in the YA genre taken from Goodreads Linktopia


Next week @ Top Ten Tuesday

Ten Characters Who Are Fellow Book Nerds 

(love reading, are writers, work at a bookstore, etc.)

Source: Beckoned by Books

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along, just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page 
  • Be careful not to include spoilers (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the book info so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like the teasers. 
"My father once told me that I should let my sisters imagine a better life - a better world. And I told him that there was no such thing." I ran my thumb over his mouth, marveling, and shook my head. "I never understood - because I couldn't...couldn't believe that it was even possible." I swallowed, lowering my hand. "Until now."

A Court of Thorns & Roses

by Sarah J. Maas


Publication Date: May 15, 2015
Publisher: Bloomsbury 






Have you participated in Top Ten Tuesday or Teaser Tuesday? If you have, please leave your link below in the comments section so I can come for a blog visit.

Have A Great Week! 

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.