Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 26 July 2015

Write On Review-A-Thon

Write On Review-a-Thon
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Saturday, July 25th and Sunday, July 26th. Let’s get those reviews done!

I missed out on last month's and nearly missed this weekend's one, I'm so glad I didn't. I was planning to do all the reviews for the books below in the next few days, so this is perfect timing. I'm so excited to be participating, I feel more accountable when I'm doing it in an event. So let's have fun and review, review, review!

Book List for this month's Review-a-thon

The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
The Nightmare Dilemma by Mindee Arnett
Nowhere but here by Katie McGarry
Sisterhood is Deadly by Lindsay Emory
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
A Court of Thorns & Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Confessions of a Queen B by Crista McHugh
You and Me and Him by Kris Dinnison 







0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.